About Chas Everitt International
When Charles Everitt’s parents relocated from America to a farm in South Africa, little did they know that their son Charles, and Tilla, the daughter of the next door neighbour, would marry and create one of the most successful partnerships in the history of South African real estate. Chas Everitt International group has over 100 franchisees and licencees operating throughout Southern Africa and Mauritius.
- Opening their first office in Randburg in 1979, Charles and Tilla founded what is now the Chas Everitt International Property Group, a dynamic, family business where ethics and values are part of the company’s DNA. In their own words: “Our vision has always been to never stop caring about people and to never compromise our principles.” Today, as founder members, Charles and Tilla are still active in the business.
- In 1998, when Charles Everitt became chairman, Berry Everitt was appointed Managing Director of the Chas Everitt International Property Group.
- It’s not surprising that real estate runs deep in the Everitt family.
Another of Chas and Tilla’s sons, Paul Everitt is one of Chas Everitt’s Top Achievers and a highly respected practitioner in the real estate industry.
- In 2001, Berry Everitt won the Property Professional Club’s ‘Young Lion’ Award and in 2002, they named him, ‘Mover and Shaker’ of the year.
- In 2002, the company moved out of an American Real Estate Group having being with them in South Africa for 10 years. For 8 out of those 10 years, Chas Everitt won every major international real estate award relating to this country.
- In 2004, the South African Property Professional Club awarded Charles Everitt the first ever Lifetime Achievement Award.
As Managing Director, Berry Everitt is one of South Africa’s most dynamic and successful real estate principals.
- 2008 saw the launch of CEI Overseas Properties – aimed at marketing international property investments to South Africans.
- In 2009 the Notebook licencee model was launched, increasing the national footprint of the brand
- In 2010 the group celebrates it’s 30th Anniversary and launched ChasCares, a broad range of community projects building on the successful Home Makeovers projects held in 2008 and 2009.
The Chas Everitt International Property Group:
Chas Everitt is a dynamic organisation dedicated to giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Using state-of-the-art technology, innovative tools and our renowned back-up and support.
At Chas Everitt, we can help clients relocate to any town or city in South Africa, or for that matter around the world through our international affiliations. At the same time, with our unique Solutions marketing strategy, we can attract more buyers for our Sellers, to sell property faster and at a higher price.
To become and remain the leading real estate company of choice for Sellers, Buyers, Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Principals.
To become recognised as the major national Resident Real Estate Marketing Group where each one of us strives to:
- Be one team with the best trained people using the best technology and tools
- Providing the best service to customers
- Be the leadership team by offering the widest range of value added products to the marketplace
- Achieve revolutionary results by working to have the greatest growth in market share
- Empower participants to maximise profits from operations
- 1st in service
- Honesty and integrity
- Revolutionary results
- 1st in customer satisfaction